Leasing Your Property
Our Property Manager’s have local knowledge and experience
A well-managed investment can offer many advantages, including income and capital growth. Many investors may be able to use their investment to reduce the tax payable on their assessable income.
Property is also a good option as part of an investment portfolio, particularly for people who do not need immediate access to their money and wish to protect themselves against inflation over the long term.
It is important to be aware of the responsibilities of managing your property investment and assuring proper care.
What can a Domain Illawarra Real Estate Property Manager do for you?
Domain Illawarra Real Estate offers a complete property management service for all property investors.
Domain Illawarra Property Managers are well known for attention to detail.
For the care of your valuable asset, our Property Managers prepare a thorough written condition report at the commencement of each tenancy along with detailed photos of your property and ensure a rental bond is lodged.
A final inspection of the property when a tenant vacates is a standard procedure within Domain Illawarra Real Estate and bonds will only be released if the property is returned in the same condition as the commencement of the tenancy.
Routine inspections are conducted up to 4 times per year and all repairs and maintenance will be arranged, with your approval.
Financial transactions are conducted with efficiency and receipts issued for all monies received on your behalf. You are accounted to regularly and monies are deposited in a financial institution of your choice.
Our Property Managers have local experience and establishes the rental value by comparing your property with similar properties currently let.
Domain Illawarra Real Estate offers expertise in property investment and can assist in building your portfolio as a secure means of investment for your future.
We cover Residential, Rural and Commercial property.
Primarily, your property management services will include:
- Establishment of an appropriate rent
- Organisation of advertising for the property for rent
- Showing prospective tenants through the property
- Receipt of applications and screening of all prospective tenants
- Landlord’s approval will be sought before approving an application
- Completion of all relevant documents required under the Residential Tenancies Act
- Receipt of rental monies
- Follow up on all arrears in rental payments (we have a strict arrears policy)
- Organisation, follow up and completion of repairs / maintenance
- Provide the landlord with regular payments and statements, giving the landlord the option of payments both mid-month and end of month
- Payment of accounts including Water, Council and Strata Rates, as required.
- Conduct initial, final and routine inspections of property
- Organisation of and representation at tribunal hearings, if required
- Bond collection and 2 weeks rent in advance prior to tenant moving into the property
- Lodgement of Bond with the appropriate body
- Personal service from an experienced and local property management team
What is your property really worth?
Establishing the rental value of your property is essential in gaining the best possible result for your investment. It also requires a great deal of local knowledge and homework.
Domain Illawarra Real Estate office is committed to assist you with the management of your investment property. We cover the Illawarra and beyond, as far north as Caringbah and as far west as Robertson.
Please complete the form below and click ‘Request Appraisal.
Sorry, but no listing matches your search criteria.