A 3 Bedroom clad home with Colorbond roof sitting on approx. 651 sqm of land. A simple kitchen and bathroom backing onto acres of council reserve leading into Hooka Creek. Located only a short walking distance to local shops, schools, and beautiful Lake Illawarra where all your water sports and activities awaits.
• Clad home with Colorbond roof
• 3 bedrooms with fan to main
• A simple kitchen that combines with the dining area leading out to an enclosed decking overlooking council reserve
• Original bathroom with shower over the bath and internal laundry
• Approx 651.3 sqm of land (15.24 / 20.73 / 37.19 /36.58 approx)
• Easy access to M1 Princes Motorway
This home would be ideal for the first home buyer, investor, or renovator with potential for a granny flat (stca)